Tuesday, December 16, 2008

doolidoodle~
bored bored bored!!
more more more!!
got these pics from chian huey~
still in de post camp mood..
darlynn is back!!
woohoo~
christmas is coming!!
but no money to get u guys christmas prezzie!!
boohoohoo!!!

my last group pic with my group~ ten lil piggies..

my partner.. known as the cutest guy in camp by shifu.. *raises brows*

shifu said, ' i wanna be light bulby!!'

gone crazy~

crazier~

she made me do that..

he made me do this..

obscenity..

tada~ zhanshuo look alike.. with smaller eyes.. thicker lips.. bigger mouth..

dunno wat pose lai de..

shifu playing with chopSTICKS..

HOW TO PLAY WITH STICKS

craziness!!!

hahaha!!

lovey dove dove all of them!!

missing camp and jetavanians!!

we are like proving to the world how crazy can jetavanians get especially on de last day of camp..

diaw diaw

2 comments:

Chian Huey said...

wei...
is u make us crazy de....

R.Y.A.N. said...

walau
u all really crazy lo
hahahahahaha