Thursday, December 25, 2008

dangerously long post

wheehehe!!
asa got its 1st customer!!
so so SO excited!!
anway~
merry merry christmas everyone!!
had been busy with asa and hanging out with friends and darlynns*hehe*
i can't wait to get back to uni..
with scheduled daily routine..
steady income*allowance*hehe
well..
holiday isn't dat bad after all
since i had been going out like almost everyday..
why??!
cuz my darlynn misses me EVERYDAY!!
so i need to pui her everyday lo..
my 1st model~
her trademark pink pants~
yea right top 10 person in te world!kakaka
well.. i totally have no intention of destroying ur image darlynn.. you know u love me*wink*
isn't she cute??!! she's for sale.. hahaha!! love her to the max!!
anyway..
had dinner last night at sushi station kepong..
eat all u can!!
but not nice lo..
sushi also liao liao wu ji onli..
haha!! dis is wat happen when u are too tall!! you can't camwhore with eling!! wat a pity!! this is another example..
im not self-centered k.. it's just too bad ure tall!! hahaha

oh yea.. i straightened my hair~~!!!
dun ask me why.
but i baru know dat straightening is torturing!!
i dowana do it anymore!!
1st u have to stone their while dey pull ur hair breaking all de H-bonds making them straiighter den a ruler.
den u cannot wash ur hair for 3days
den u sleep also must sleep straight straight
without pillow
so that ur hair wont curve
den after 3days u cannot tie ur hair until 5-6 washes..
diaw diaw~
my hair very long neh..
very hot..
today 3rd day..
so i wash lo..
realised my hair too healthy ddi..
they refuse to break H-bonds..
so not as straight ddi..
RM240 tau?!!
100bucks down de drain liao..
sumore..
my baby hair..
all poking out to breath fresh air..
argh!!*eling pulls hair*
oh no..
cannot pull hair..
later out of shape..
den another140 down de drain..
sienz!!!

after dinner~
jetavanians came to my house for countdown..*supposely to countdown*
but dunno why tak de fireworks!!*sobz*wo yao wo de yan hua~

we exchanged prezzie~!!! got my fav choc

from kokdong!!!

giving away my doggie unwillingly!! haha

another baby bugs from chianhuey!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

preetty darlynn~

de trust girls!!

haha..

not a lonely christmas eve..

but a lonely christmas!!!

jiang jiang~

till then..xoxo

1 comment:

Lynn said...

love you darling~!!