Saturday, December 20, 2008

christmas

jiang jiang~
jocelyn mayshan and kityi is back in town!!
and santa claus is coming to town!!
-commercial break-

do you want to lose a friend?
haven got ur friends their christmas present?
short of idea what to give?
watches!!
a necessity
cool
trendy
affordable
useful
meaningful
colourful!

8 different attractive colours!!

get yours today~!!
1 cousin 1 colour


*contact me for further info*
*colours are much more attractive than those shown*
special thanks: meow lynn

-the end-

okay..
im really selling these colourful watches..
so approach me if u want them..
good present*wink*
u dun have to crack ur head thinking wat to buy..haha..

anyway..
they were who i spent my afternoon with yesterday..
meow nvr failed to make me laugh like an car engine..

you can tell from de pic..swt*wow i gt long hair*

luckily meow is a better photographer than leslie lai..

leslie lai onli take ugly pics of me..

no example..

cuz he got my ugliest photo with him..

so that he can blackmail me..

sien..

haha..

anyway..

went bangsar at night..

fleur de lis offline bazaar~

basically just dropped by to get the goodie bag.. haha!!

it's stuffy there and plus i dun have money..

so was sobbing all de way in and out de bazaar..

basically spent like 15mins in there onli..

then went to bv..

it was BORING..

but something caught my eye..

at 1st~

de sweet colour caught my attention from far..

when i walked near it..

i nearly cried!!

these are all FOOD!!!

goodness..

there were not onli 1 of them..

there were like 20-30??!!!!

wth..

it was a competition for kids..

teaching kids to waste food like this??!!

diaw diaw~

sumore it's a charity drive..

speechless..

anyway..

im needing a part time job..

anyone?

SOMEONE!!

teach me how to use photoshop

diaw diaw~

No comments: