Monday, February 26, 2007

cny~

hoho.. i had been a lazy pig being lazy 2 update my posts.. i actually tot i did.. until moo asked me whther i haf new posts.. ob wuz like a few weeks ago..hehe..

cny~!! havent gt much angpaos.. haha.. college break onli lasted 3days.. did i tell u abt de tradition on angpaos in my family?? every cny.. afte v collect all de angpaos.. v as in me n my 3siblings.. v hafta take out all de angpaos collected n count de money v gt n divide in2 4 n save it in2 our saving accounts.. meanin.. i dun gt 2 use dem~!!! dat includes angpaos i gt my fren's parents.. eg/if my let's say class mate gave me 2bux angpao.. i onli gt 50cents~!!! haiz.. i tink dis is wat jo n meant by a 'political family'.. haha.. u may nt un.. bt if u noe my family very well.. u will.. hahaha..


i had an headache in college dis mornin.. n yet.. i wuz bullied.. by my FRENS.. it started during maths.. martin(my maths lecturer) wuz teachin coordinate geometry which is sumthg i learnt since like hmm f2?? so i fell asleep.. jo n wuz juz nice 2 block me fr bein seen by martin.. haha.. afte i woke up it's almos break n i wuz moody.. during break.. i 4gt wat made me frustrated.. i tink de sausages.. 1st dey tease me abt de sausages.. oh.. n dey teased me askin whether de chili sauce i brought fr hme is expired.. cuz i alwiz bring choc 2 skul.. n de chocs i bring juz happened 2 b expiired de.. bt.. tell dem~!! expired chocs are okie 2 b eated~!! dey juz dun believe n start sayin i try 2poison my frens n stuff.. den say wat ever i bring fr hme expired de.. haiz.. am i so bulliable?? den later.. yau seng took my purse.. n start takin all my stuff out of my purse.. 1st dey saw my club membership card.. der's a pic of me bhind it.. i noe it's ugly.. bt plz.. it's like 4yrs ago.. i wuz still a tougei.. u dun hafta look so surprise n laughed so loud.. it wuz worse when dey saw de pic on my ic.. cuz it wuz BEFORE 4yrs ago.. when i haf short hair.. n look boyish.. aiy.. poor me..

owh.. i went hse hopping yest~!! wif my monastry frens.. 1st v went crystal's hse..den chianhuey's.. lishin's>xiaoli's>shanny's>hersheng's>zhanshuo's>mine:) it wuz kinda fun yet tiring.. v had alot of drinks.. alot of ba gua.. alot of chocs n alot of chips..haha.. i won every cho dai dee game yest.. yes.. every~!! 2bad im nt in2 gambling.. otherwise i may had won alot.. haha..owh.. n zhanshuo's parents are damn creative.. dey had dis wall of mirror in deir living room.. den dey decorated it wif angpaos.. den when v were goin 2 leave.. dey asked us 2 take 1 angpao fr de mirror.. it's like try ur luck bcuz de angpao dey haf dey contain 2bux 5bux 10bux n 50bux.. haha.. i onli gt 5bux.. de rest gt 10 n 2.. haha.. v had lou sang in hersheng's hse 2.. bt afte finish lou-in.. v den realise der werent any salmon inside.. haha.. bt v still enjoyed it.. 1thg 1 all jetavanians share is v all are all ai yan.. ai yan means ss um syiok sendiri.. o u can call it dramatic.. haha.. here are de pics..



chee kong~~~

before~~~

before lou-ing~~

after louing~~ u can c de diff fr de yee sang.. keke

No comments: