Wednesday, February 14, 2007

valentine's day~~ mooie~!!

haha.. it's valentine's day 2day~!! n it's my very 1st valentine's day celebrated wif my darling.. haha.. well.. as moo say.. valentine's day is some how overrated.. i agree wif him.. bt it's still a very significant day 4 ppl's wif love ones:):)


haha.. i cudnt find an appropriate prezzie 4 moo.. den i tot sumthg hand made will haf more cheng yi.. so i 'designed' a mug 4 moo.. de pens costed me quite alot:(:( bt luckily it turn out boleh tahan.. hope moo likes it:p haha.. den i gt de heart shaped box yest.. laz min.. it nearly went out of stock.. it wuz de laz 1.. i hafta dig thru de stocks 2 find it.. haha..


moo gaf me sumthg very sweet.. he gaf me a booklet he made himself and a rose:):) i luv de booklet very much.. bt i took me sumtime 2 read his writin:p bt i still luv it.. haha..

haha.. sweeeeeeeet rite~ keke.. cant stop showin off:p n he played me de song he learnt in like 1day.. n hurt his fingers:(:( poor moo.. i sumthong leh..

cute rite:):) hohoho~ i tried nt 2 make dis post so eeeeewy bt i cant help leh.. it's valentine's day.. so plz.. bear wif me:p:p

neway ob nite is tmr~!! cant wait 2 go c lengluis n langcais.. haha.. hope i enjoy myself.. wif de killer heels again.. cant help.. i juz cant gt heels dat fits my budget n dat i reli like.. haha..

i'm missing moo alredi~!! owh.. i actually bluff him dat i onli gt him a box of choc i bought fr de spca charity thingy.. wonder wat he feels at dat time.. hehe.. moo.. if u c dis.. ans me ya~ haha..

No comments: