Tuesday, December 19, 2006

my dear moomoo.

during carmen's party.. moo gaf me a cute lil moomoo.. he said he cudnt do anything when i wuz havin my diarrhea gastric n tummy ache.. so he bot me dis moomoo 2 ease my pain..








moomoo is sooooooo cute adorable huggable kissable.. hu will wanna bully him.. bt.. YEOH EE HUA~!! u big fat heartless dumb pig.. how did u do it?? how dare u bully my cute lil moomoo.. y dare u do dis..









n dis..







n dis~!!




u meanie~!! u beast~!! u pig~!!





ish.. feelin bette.. my idiotic sis.. juz watch out.. i ll sneak in her room n stab her piggie n doggy.. o.. she even draw my moomoo.. hmph.. blekkkkkk~





o yea.. i spent 1day sewin dis small butterfly on my skirt..




it looked bette in real:p haha.. de next day.. i sew another flower.. bside de butterfly..


gonna sew sum leaves on de stamp if i haf de mood 2 day.. im bored at hme.. tv comp ps.. tv comp ps.. i wanna go gaigai~!! bt no money.. aiy.. spent everything i haf 4 prom.. y isnt money fallin fr de sky.. juz like de rain?? by den every1 likes rainy day.. der wont b crime out der.. no body is worried of financial prob.. gud rite?? ahaha.. lol..






















1 comment:

celestia said...

The cow is soo cute! Haha..squeeze liao lagi cute =P