Saturday, December 16, 2006

can it last long??

izit true dat v shud nt haf relationship 2 early bcuz v r juz nt mature enuf 2 handle it n will nt last long?? wuz zabedah rite abt usually high skul couples break up once dey enter college?? how true izit.. can any1 gimme examples of couples remainin as couples afte high skul??

i wanna b in de same college as moo.. tho i noe it's selfish.. moo's parents doesnt want him 2 go 2 mc.. so now he's plannin 2 go sumwhr else far fr mc.. den v ll nt b able 2 c each other dat often.. i wont noe everythg dat is happenin 2him in college.. he wont b able 2 noe wat i did everyday in college.. v ll spend more n fon credits.. my parents r strict abt me goin out.. so i wont b seein moo.. i tink my college life will b de same as my high skul life as parents still treat me as a lil kid.. i wont b able 2 go out during weekends.. wont b able 2 c moo.. wont b able 2 tok 2 moo.. wont b able 2 hug moo.. im now down n depressed.. sum1.. gimme sum choc..

i wont b able 2 c moo dat often.. wont b able 2 c moo on monday.. tuesday.. wednesday.. n n n.. argh~!! dunno wat shud i do.. now i reli hope jo n dun go russia.. dun ffk me.. plz tell me u goin mc.. bt wait.. no fren ma no fren lo.. i can make new frens de.. even if i haf frens der wif me.. mayb v wont b in de same class.. so no worried man.. yeah~!! positive.. positive.. positive~!!

as long as i trust him.. he trust me.. v b honest 2 each other.. wakkaka.. nth shall stop us.. lol.. i tink i haf a great talent in anwei-in myself.. yer.. i teared twice in less den an hour.. 1st.. i teared when moo tell me he may nt go 2 mc.. n bla n bla.. later i teared again when kokshin asked me wut's wif my nick.. make me tink of it.. i teared again.. OMB~!! i dowana b tears baby.. nvm la.. it will nt alwiz b thuderin n rainin.. it will all cum 2 an end n i ll juz gt used 2 it.. den v ll b seein de rainbow~!! whee~ lolxx..

moo.. i wanna c de rainbow wif ya.. hehe.. can i??

No comments: