Saturday, December 16, 2006

finally~!!

OMB~!! i juz hafta admit it.. im stupid.. i created a blog.. post an entry.. i 4gt my password.. haha.. so now im creatin another 1..

dis is yest's post..

at last.. i haf my blog~!! it's stupid 4 me nt noein how 2 blog b4.. it's juz so easy.. haha.. so i will start wif wat happened laz nit.. o rather yest..i woke up kinda early.. wantin 2 noe whether my parents will let me go set up my hair n do my make up bcuz it costs 80bux 4 both.. bt mum went out.. so i msg her.. no reply.. as usual.. aiks.. so din bother.. at 12.. mum n dad came bac.. wif de new estima.. it looked gorgeous.. sis n me went in 2 check out all de gadgets.. stupid us.. look like sua gu.. den mum asked me wat time do i hafta reach de salon.. haha.. i told her 230.. she said she'll be bac.. bt she cam bac at 3.. aiks.. so i wuz late.. de appointment wuz suppose 2 b at 3.. yetshin kityi n celest were alredi der.. dey had deir eyebrows done..

n so i reached at 330.. celest wuz doin her hair i tink.. she looked diff.. pretty:) kityi doin her make up.. she looked mature.. n yetshin her hair.. i sat aside aimlessly.. afte de guy stylist had yetshin's hair done.. he called me.. den he start makin my hair.. at 1st i tot it looked old.. den eventually it looked bette.. haha.. den make up.. OMB~!! he shaved off almos 60% of my eyebrow.. dey look so thin.. i look so fierce.. haha.. den foundation.. OMB~!! so thick.. o yea.. 2 fair 2.. like ghost.. den eyeshadow.. my eyes were kinda sensitive.. so kept tearin.. haha.. de guy wuz kinda bs.. haha.. den when everythin wuz done.. i cudnt recognise my self.. so as de others.. dey say i looked diff.. i dun like de new me.. look so nt natural n fake.. juz dun like it.. i tink it's bcuz of de eyebrows.. den eventually i gt used.. bt moo said i look weird.. den ugly den okie den pretty.. wuz kinda sad 2 hear dat.. haha..

afte everything was done.. i paid 80bux unwillingly.. i told kityi n yetshin.. i learnt a lesson.. i will nvr let ppl do my make up anymore.. i ll spend more on cosmetics n do it my self next time=p it's juz nt worthed it.. i still had 2 make it look bette my own.. afte dat.. mum sent me straight 2 shang ri la at 545.. bro kept lookin at me.. he said i looked weird n ugly n look like a witch n bitchy n- - -.. at laz.. he said he had 2 admit.. i look pretty>< jianhua jermin kokshin kweeloong.. dey were like.. er.... oo.. here cums eling.. haha.. so dey din recognise me.. haha.. yinhseong had his hair done.. shiny shiny.. haha.. shiaoling looks mature n cool wif her hair.. i luv mayshan's hair colour.. i luv jo's dress.. i luv soonkeat n weijin's shirt.. jo n shocked me.. she looked diff.. another side of jo n.. haha.. every1 looked great..

de ballroom wuz smaller den i tot.. me n moo cudnt find a place.. den finally v sat wif jermin enghuat weijian horlee caryn etc.. everything wuz kinda boring.. moo wuz quiet.. food wuz normal.. frens were faraway.. i tried 2 make moo tok.. bt failed.. haha.. after eatin.. v started takin pics wif frens.. it wuz fun.. heels were killin me.. 4inch.. wat do u expect.. haha.. cudnt walk dis mornin.. toes were swollen.. haha.. bac 2 laz nite.. every1 wuz dancin in de ballroom.. it wuz noisy.. so me moo n frens came out.. jocelyn went in n imagine she's clubbin.. funny.. den me n moo went loiterin in de hotel lobby.. haha.. i cudnt walk far wif my killer heels.. so v sat down n watch de performers at de bar sing.. den mum msg.. she's here.. so hafta leave.. didnt want 2 irritate her.. i quickly went out nt informin my frens.. felt bad.. ditch moo bhind.. felt bad.. moo say when he went bac 2 de ballroom.. every 1 wuz dancin wif dose slow slow songs.. all gt partner.. i felt badder.. haha.. sry moo.. den went out n saw de gold estima waitin outside.. my whole family wuz in it.. it is so spacious.. siblings dun hafta fight 4 seats nemore.. haha.. i wuz tired.. n cudnt stand sis starin at me.. lookin at my make up n eyebrows.. haha.. so shout at her.. sry sis.. im wuz in a bad mood..

and dat's de end of eling's high skul prom.. i hope v can haf it once again.. dis time v muz haf big round table dat can fit all my frens.. v ll all sit 2geda.. haha.. neway.. it's a day 2 rmb..

No comments: