Wednesday, January 28, 2009

yel: am i a very sien person?
gbl: duh.. don't tell me you dunno.
yel:



gbl: u always also so sien de la..
yel: klor.. dowana make u sien i ciao..byebye
gbl: no!!! if u not sien how i entertain u??
yel: so u like being with me cuz i very sien and u get to unsien me and u not sien ddi?
si gbl..
i miss her!!!!

mana luu~~~

owh.. she went for movie with si TCH and si 13..

haiz..

im all alone again~

hehe..

anyway..

yesterday.. nian chu 2..

went kura one world hotel for dinner~!!!

my sakura .... dunno wat name ddi..

it's assorted seafood on top of rice.. RM35 onli!!!!!

i want more!!!

it obviously looks better in real..

my phone camera onli got 2mp..

i want my camera!!

grilled squid^^u get high after finishing ur meal!!!

woohoo~

i went with parents and sisters..

bro went to alison's farewell party which is also in 1u..

parents were so cute dey asked me to take pic of us having kura and mms to bro..

haha..

dey wanna make him jealous!!lolx

till then..xoxo!

i walked around hoping dat i would run into u.. damn noob..

No comments: