Monday, January 26, 2009

happy cny dears!!
was planning to blog about reunion dinner bt eling is not in de jolly spring mood..
so i ll let de pics do most of de talking..
reunion dinner..
cny eve..
legend hotel..
every year!
for probably 19years..
de food sucks as years passed by..
wat i ate..
doesnt look good..
doesnt taste good as well..
lil choice..
not worthed it..
spent most of de time camwhoring.. with sis..
cuz she beh song..
she say i looked younger den her..
so she kept trying.. and trying..
with specs.. without specs..
me with specs..
diff poses..
diff angles..
wonder if she succeeded making herself look younger..
well..she is younger..
den with bro..
he may look cute and all..
but he's childish..
as kiddy as a standard 6 boy..
and mirrors..
in de washroom..
i took a similar pic during last new year eve too..
if u rmb..
i was complaining abt buying a bath robe as new year clothes..
dis year ppl claim dat i bought a sleeping gown><
gosh..
but i love my maxi..
haiz..
love these pics.. good job bro~
gma gave us a box of cashew nuts..
mum want me to put it in my bag..
and have to walk ard with it..
so not.. right..
sis even asked me..
why u bring ur own nuts to a buffet?
wth..
randoms..
im actually more random den i thought i am..
haha..
anyway..
thanks to my loves dat care for me..
eling will get over it..
it hurts but yea..
she's tough;)

No comments: