Tuesday, October 30, 2007

1more day 2 go~~

gaga~ 1more day to the first written paper for mock~!! who blogs so frequent when exams are near de corner?? i mean at the corner~!! haha.. me~!! the non-studier~haha..

i once tried encouraging myself to study by tellin myself.. u must work hard so u can:
-be a rich shopaholic *buy everythg i like without even lookin at de price tags^^*
-be a genius*hu doesnt wanna b??*
-be able to live a satisfying life
-be able to pay back my parents*yeayea.. buy everything dey want.. bring them to everywhere dey want.. hehehe*
-be able to afford to send my kids to overseas 4 preschool study^^*dey say kids are more fully developed.. cuz dey absorbed the most fr de age of 1-5*
-be able to give my kids wat eva dey wan~*be de best mum eva~!! haha*
-be a intelligent n smart n all rounded girl~krakra*so dat every guy will b over me><*
conclusion:
-be able to go 2 a good uni.. haha..

bt i think most probably.. im goin imu.. it's a nt-2-bad uni.. nice buildings n facillities.. bt de course i want.. nutrtion n dietetics will be open next yr july.. it means i ll be de 1st batch of guinea pigs~ haiz.. n dey cant even promise dat it's internationally recognise><

haha.. i juz realise im very nicknameable~ haha..
-ojian-shadow-pepperhahaisyeoh-moo-cow-taikajie-sleepingpro-night cow-panda cow-180-ah sou-yoyoyo-duizhang-
de whole of jm is calling me ojian.. except those new ones.. dey even totally 4gt my real name!! bt i love it n pepperhahaisyeoh~~ cuz it bring back loadzzz of memories.. haha
at college~ im a cow><>
sleeping pro n night cow is new=p cuz i wuz caught sleeping during bio><
180 doesnt refer 2 my height.. gaga.. it's somethg else..
panda cow is obviously bcause of my eye bags.. haha

time to leave de comp n do wat every1 else is doin~!! study~!!

No comments: