Saturday, March 3, 2007

gRrrrrRRRrrr~

u sux~!! yes u~!! u noe hu u r.. thx 4 readin my blog n reportin dem 2my mum n makin my mum lose trust 2wards me.. i noe.. blogs r open 2 public.. bt it's nt 4 u~!! i hate u~!! do u noe ure such an immature childish selfish irresponsible irritatin moron~!?!?!?!?!?!??! yes u r~!!i guaratee.. u will nvr succend in life wif ure dat stubborn attitude.. u gain hapiness thru ppl's suffering.. ure nth bt a loser.. u r so selfish dat u nvr b in other's shoe.. y cant u juz tink 4 others.. at least once a while.. u cant do big thgs.. u nvr accept wat ppl say.. i alwiz tried 2 tell ya wat is bette.. bt u nvr NVR listen 2 me at least once.. im givin up on ya.. i tell u.. i disrespect u~!! i dun respect betrayers n backstabbers.. i shall nvr.. NVR trust ya anymore.. i ll save my concern 2wards u 4 others dat nid dem.. haf fun wif ure bloody attitude.. bye!

No comments: