Tuesday, October 21, 2008

assignments gosh

it's been some while since de last post..
haha..
why?
cuz im busy!!!!!!!
grr..
uni life sucks..
*de assignments and test and EOS part*
2 weeks more to our 2-weeks-studybreak..
meaning..
EOS IS COMING~!! gosh..
it's like i just got in imu yest and 1 month later exam..
assignments!!
piling up..
falling down..
sitting on me..
choking me..
and of cuz..
killing me..

gen chem poster
dued: friday????
given: month ago
started: yesterday
done: 5%

professionalisme
dued: tomorrow!!!!
given: LOOoooooOOoooooog time ago
started: 2mins ago
done: 80%

principles of nutrtion:
dued: 3/11/2008
given: when professionalisme was given
started: 2days ago
done: 60%

so wat am i doing here??
my team member ditched me!!
ignoring wat i say`!!!
so im going to ditch dem as well and do something else..
BLEH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

G.Ni said...

eh, faster give me your and your brother's detail for the gan4 bu4 ying2

~* [STARR] *~ said...

chill... we're all facing the same stuff~

haih.. why do they just like to schedule that everything is dued the same time...

~* [STARR] *~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.