Sunday, April 29, 2007

help~!!

oh no~!! im dead.. i went 2 dis studylink australia edu fair yest at panpac hotel.. my parents went 2.. actually dey wanted 2 check out flinders U adelaide and adelaide U.. bt studylink did nt invite dem 2 de fair.. so v tot v can like have a look at other U's.. 1st v saw newcastle.. as v were waitin 2 consult de guy in charged of newcastle.. der's dis old man hu approaches us.. he said he is de father of de man hu is in charged of newcastle hu we were waitin 2 consult.. den he tok 2 us n den he told us v can oso consult his older son.. which is i ges a big person in studylink.. mayb de boss.. so i told him i wud like 2 study nutrition n dietetics..n 1st tink he asked me is y nutrition n dietetics.. he say ppl in malaysians are still nt in2 gettin advices fr nutrition o dietetions on deir diets.. so mayb i can onli work in a hospital.. n he say y nt pharmacy.. malaysia is alwiz short of pharmacist.. bt of cuz it is nt easy 2 finish studyin pharmacy.. it's tough..bt i told him i dun reli like chem.. i prefer bio den chem.. dat's y i chose n&d.. den he started tellin me all de courses i can study in curtin international college, cic abt health science.. he calculated de fees.. n told my parents how much dey can save.. if.. I GIVE UP A-LEVELS NOW N FLY 2 AUZZIE BY JUNE N START MY 1ST YR OF U AT CURTIN INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE~!!! omg.. i wuz like.. wait wait~!! i dun plan 2 gif up a levels u c.. bt he say.. y waste time.. if i go der by june dis yr.. i ll start de 1st stage which is sumthg like foundation.. with dis foundation.. u can go2 ANY courses u like of health science bcuz deir 1st yr are basically all de same.. so u can actually spend de 1st yr observin wat ppl of let's say nutrition is studyin o wat r ppl of food science doin in labs etc etc..he say if i complete my a lvels.. i nid 2 wait 4 my a levels result.. which is comin out ard august.. n enter U by feb 2009n haf de 1st yr of U.. bt if i go now.. by june.. im at 2 yr of uni by feb 2009.. it saves time n money~ BUT~!! im nt prepared yet~!!! nt prepared AT ALL~!! my parents may nt understand.. u c.. once i made up my mind 2 go 4 a lvls.. i sort of like plan wat i ll do 4 de 1st sem of alvls 2nd sem n 3rd sem.. n after alvls.. i may haf a 7month break.. wat i can do.. i can work.. i can gt my drivin license etc etc.. den by feb 2009 i ll enter U.. it's like i planned everythg n is PREPARED 4 it 2 cum.. n is waitin.. bt if u suddenly shoot an brand new idea suggestin me 2 gif up wat i planned n do sumthg u had nvr tot abt.. noway.. im nt ready~!! im nt prepared 2 leave my frens.. 2 gif up de 6months i struggled studyin a lvls.. 2 leave moo.. 2 leave everythg i haf here m'sia.. 2 meet new frens.. 2 learn new stuff.. 2 accept new environment.. 2 change my lifestyle.. im nt prepared.. i nid sum1 2 tok 2..

mayb it's kinda early 2 worry abt it.. bt i can c my mum sort of favour dis pathway.. n my dad is like nt sure whther he shud send me off.. n if dey made up deir mind n tinks dat there's no point 4 me 2 continue my alvls.. i will hafta leave by june.. which is less den 2 months time..i cant even celebrate moo's bday.. my bday.. our 1 yr ani.. o even participate in de mckl gams carnival~!! de guy even gaf me a pre-departure briefin.. omg..

yes.. i wud like 2 study in auz.. mayb i ll b like damn excited n cant wait 2 go bt.. it's AFTER alevels.. now.. no.. im scared..

No comments: